Auberge sur La Montagne
Auberge sur la Montagne is a spacious, catered chalet decorated in a harmonious mix of contemporary and traditional design.
Our large lounge, with its 200 year old wooden beams, has comfy sofas, a fully stocked bar and a huge fireplace. It has been styled in colours that reflect the local scenery – slate grey, sky blue and snowy white. Our candle-lit dining room has been decorated in tones of cool grey with contemporary bright accent colours.
Chalets sur La Montagne
Chalets sur la Montagne is our hand-picked selection of chalets and apartments at Sainte Foy Tarentaise, the perfect base for your winter or summer mountain holiday.
Wherever you choose to stay you’ll benefit from our personal service and the experience that comes with 25 years of ensuring that our guests enjoy their holidays to the full.
All our properties are rented on a self-catered basis with the exception of the Auberge sur la Montagne which is fully catered. Optional catering services are also available in certain properties in the winter and summer seasons.
Fully Catered Service
If you choose to take a chalet on a fully catered basis this will include; breakfast and après-ski tea and cakes every day, a 2-course children’s supper for those aged 12 and under and a 4-course dinner for older children and adults with wine and coffee on 6 nights.
As well as preparing and serving your meals, your chalet hosts will keep the chalet clean and tidy so that all you have to do is relax and enjoy your holiday. Your chalet hosts have a well-deserved day off each week when we ask you to help yourselves to breakfast and tea, and eat out at one of the many local restaurants in the evening. Our chalet staff are all carefully chosen for their outgoing personalities, experience and maturity, but especially for their cooking skills so you can be assured of excellent service throughout your stay.
What you can expect:
- Breakfast is a generous buffet-style affair with orange juice, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, freshly baked croissants, bread, jams, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- When you return from skiing, tea will be laid out ready for you to help yourselves, including freshly baked cake or biscuits.
- An early two-course children’s supper can be served for younger children.
- Dinner will be 3 courses, including a starter, main course and dessert or a selection of local cheeses, served with our quality house wines, followed by coffee.
We are happy to cater for vegetarians, and others with special dietary needs.
- The fully catered service costs €300 per person per week for adults and older children and €150 per child aged 3-12 per week.
- There is no charge for the under 3s.
- At Christmas and New Year the prices are €350 and €175 respectively.
The normal rental period is 7 nights starting on a Saturday or Sunday, but short-breaks, week-ends and other changeover days may be possible in off-peak weeks.
Smoking and Pets
Please note that in accordance with French law all our properties are strictly NON-SMOKING.
We accept pets at the following properties by prior arrangement only and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week:
- Frontline sur la Montagne – Mariel, L’Aiglon and Venus
- Chalets sur la Montagne – Georgette & Mercer.