BRECKENRidgeA stunning 4-star chalet over four floors offering six comfortable ensuite bedrooms and a spacious living / dining and kitchen area. Breckenridge boasts a large terrace hot tub to make sure you relax and soak in the incredible mountain views.
Chalet Breckenridge is spread over four floors with breath taking mountain views. Breckenridge can cater and sleep up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms all of which are ensuite and with 5 of the 6 bedrooms having zip-link mattresses. (offering large double bed or twin bed options) The chalet can comfortably cater for almost any type of group wishing to visit.
Relax and unwind after a thrilling day skiing the Espace Killy in front of a traditional log fire in the homely lounge and dining areas which pay homage to traditional ski chalet life with all the creature comforts of modern day living.
Breckenridge is perched at the highest residential point of Les Brévières and boasts stunning panoramic mountain views over the L’Isere river. There is no better place in resort to soak-in these views than the 8 person hot tub placed on the 3rd floor lounge balcony.
Chalet Breckenridge is adult, child and family friendly. The shared boot room (refurbished in 2019) is a two minutes’ walk from the chalet, and from there it’s a further two minutes to the 'ascenceur' which will take you down to the village and to the brand new ‘Brévières’ Gondola.
- 6 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Zip-Link mattresses providing large double or twin room options
- 8 person hot tub
- Flat screen smart TV with Bose Sound Bar / Bluetooth speaker
- Free Wifi
- Netflix account
- DVD player
- Kids toys and Playstation 3
- Nespresso machine
- Newly refurbished boot room
- 2 car parking spaces
- Self-catered or catered options
The 125m2 accommodation can comfortably sleep up to 12 people and is laid out as follows:
- Bedroom 6 – Queen size bed with mountain views, external door and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Bedroom 5 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Chalet Entrance & Hallway - Underfloor heating, radiator, bench and storage space
- Bedroom 4 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views, large balcony and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Bedroom 3 – - Twin or Queen bed with ensuite bathroom with (bath/shower, wash basin WC and heated towel rail)
- Bedroom 2 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views, long balcony and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail)
- Spacious lounge room - Large comfy sofas, wood burning fireplace, flat-screen smart TV with French terrestrial channels & Netflix DVD player, games console and stunning panoramic views across Brévières and up and down the L’Isere Valley
- Dining area - Imposing aged wood dining table seating 12, perfect for huge family breakfasts and warming evening feasts!
- Fully equipped kitchen - Induction hob, Large electric fan oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dish washer, microwave, nespresso machine, kettle and toaster. There are plenty of pans and utensils for those wishing to self-cater.
- Large balcony - 8 person hot tub with spectacular panoramic views that will be impossible to forget.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or Queen bed with skylight and ensuite bathroom (brand new walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail)
Additionally guests in Chalet Breckenridge will have exclusive use of 2 indoor parking spaces and a brand new shared boot-room located 2 minutes’ walk away at the refurbished Belvedere building.