BRECKENRidgeA stunning 4-star chalet over four floors offering six comfortable ensuite bedrooms and a spacious living / dining and kitchen area. Breckenridge boasts a large terrace hot tub to make sure you relax and soak in the incredible mountain views.
Chalet Breckenridge is spread over four floors with breath taking mountain views. Breckenridge can cater and sleep up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms all of which are ensuite and with 5 of the 6 bedrooms having zip-link mattresses. (offering large double bed or twin bed options) The chalet can comfortably cater for almost any type of group wishing to visit.
Relax and unwind after a thrilling day skiing the Espace Killy in front of a traditional log fire in the homely lounge and dining areas which pay homage to traditional ski chalet life with all the creature comforts of modern day living.
Breckenridge is perched at the highest residential point of Les Brévières and boasts stunning panoramic mountain views over the L’Isere river. There is no better place in resort to soak-in these views than the 8 person hot tub placed on the 3rd floor lounge balcony.
Chalet Breckenridge is adult, child and family friendly. The shared boot room (refurbished in 2019) is a two minutes’ walk from the chalet, and from there it’s a further two minutes to the 'ascenceur' which will take you down to the village and to the brand new ‘Brévières’ Gondola.
- 6 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Zip-Link mattresses providing large double or twin room options
- 8 person hot tub
- Flat screen smart TV with Bose Sound Bar / Bluetooth speaker
- Free Wifi
- Netflix account
- DVD player
- Kids toys and Playstation 3
- Nespresso machine
- Newly refurbished boot room
- 2 car parking spaces
- Self-catered or catered options
The 125m2 accommodation can comfortably sleep up to 12 people and is laid out as follows:
- Bedroom 6 – Queen size bed with mountain views, external door and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Bedroom 5 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Chalet Entrance & Hallway - Underfloor heating, radiator, bench and storage space
- Bedroom 4 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views, large balcony and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.)
- Bedroom 3 – - Twin or Queen bed with ensuite bathroom with (bath/shower, wash basin WC and heated towel rail)
- Bedroom 2 – Twin or Queen bed with mountain views, long balcony and ensuite bathroom (bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail)
- Spacious lounge room - Large comfy sofas, wood burning fireplace, flat-screen smart TV with French terrestrial channels & Netflix DVD player, games console and stunning panoramic views across Brévières and up and down the L’Isere Valley
- Dining area - Imposing aged wood dining table seating 12, perfect for huge family breakfasts and warming evening feasts!
- Fully equipped kitchen - Induction hob, Large electric fan oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dish washer, microwave, nespresso machine, kettle and toaster. There are plenty of pans and utensils for those wishing to self-cater.
- Large balcony - 8 person hot tub with spectacular panoramic views that will be impossible to forget.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or Queen bed with skylight and ensuite bathroom (brand new walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail)
Additionally guests in Chalet Breckenridge will have exclusive use of 2 indoor parking spaces and a brand new shared boot-room located 2 minutes’ walk away at the refurbished Belvedere building.
CORONAVIRUS SAFETY MEASURES
We know that whilst many clients are very keen to book their ski trip for next season the ongoing situation may be holding them back.
We’ve detailed below how we have addressed many concerns relating to the current issues around Covid.
With all the uncertainty in the world right now you need to be sure that you are protected if you book a holiday with us.
This year we have added a Covid clause into our terms and conditions so you will be fully refunded in the event of resort closure or travel bans. See our terms and conditions page for further details:
All payments for equipment hire and lift passes can be refunded in full up until a week before your arrival date in resort.
You have the right to cancel either of these services, for any reason, up until this point and will receive a full refund for amounts paid.
Staff will all have access to masks. In the Auberge, and in any of our catered chalets these will be worn at all times, except when eating.
Guests will also be required to wear masks in the Auberge except when sat eating or drinking.
Masks will be worn by drivers and guests on all Allatski transport.
Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each use.
Hand sanitiser will be available throughout all chalets and staff will be required to use this regularly while working.
STAFF & CLEANING
We have put in place new safety protocols in accordance with government advice and will ensure all our staff are fully aware of these so you can relax and enjoy your time in the mountains.
All staff will receive Covid-specific training, with extra cleaning and disinfecting measures in every chalet.
In the Auberge the dining tables will be set up to comply with social distancing rules, possibly using the bar area as an overflow depending on the number of guests.
Breakfast service may need to be in time slots depending on the size of groups staying.
There will be enhanced cleaning checklists and written protocols to ensure nothing is missed.
Any staff member showing any symptoms will be removed from the work rota immediately and isolated until they are cleared to return.
If the chalet has a hot tub or sauna, these areas of each chalet will be cleaned regularly, as always. In the Auberge, the number of people using these areas at one time may need to be restricted depending on French Government advice at the time of the stay.
In our self-catered properties we can arrange self-check-ins if required to minimise face-to-face contact.
For our ski hire service, guests will need to book in for a fitting session in advance to avoid crossover of groups. All ski equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each hire.
Lifts open or lifts closed?
With the continued uncertainty surrounding the opening of ski lifts, we are offering keen mountain lovers the chance to get away for a few days and use your own fitness and leg power to explore and enjoy the mountains in a more peaceful and natural environment.
All at Ski is working with Jocelyn Cockle (Floss) from FreeFloSki and local guides and instructors to offer a flexible guided option. Each day there will be guided snowshoe walks and ski touring (Rando) sessions. One of the many benefits of staying at the Auberge Sur La Montagne is that you have the resorts of Ste Foy, Tignes, Val DI'sere, Les Arcs and La Rosiere at your fingertips and transport to these is included each day. There is so much beauty to explore and enjoy even without the ski lifts. All resorts are currently allowing snowshoe walking and ski touring
Enjoy a comfortable, flexible stay for three nights or more. A three-night stay is €550 per person, (based on 2 sharing) and will include three half or full-days guiding in either activity (minimum of two people in a group), half-board accommodation and all transfers to nearby resorts. For stays over three days you can add on the guiding as you wish or enjoy a day off. If the lifts are open you can buy a daily pass, if they are closed then you can start the skinning from the bottom of the resort (and save money!). It’s not a problem if you’ve never tried ski touring or snow shoeing as we will give full instruction. Ski touring skis and avalanche safety kits are available for hire in-house. The sessions will be aimed at beginner and early intermediate level. A degree of fitness will be essential.
This is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to enjoy the mountains in a more natural environment. To book now, or request further information drop us an email: email@example.com. For more details see: www.allatski.com www.freefloski.com
*Dinner and breakfast may have to be served in rooms depending on the current government advice.