Frontline sur la Montagne
Frontline sur la Montagne is our collection of luxury chalets and apartments in the prestigious Balcons de Sainte Foy development right on the snow-front. In an enviable ski in / ski out location at the foot of the nursery and sledging slope, right next to the ski school meeting point, and a stone’s throw from the shops, they’re the perfect choice for a winter or summer mountain holiday.
There are currently 6 apartments in the collection. Five of the apartments are spread across two floors of the same chalet-style building that has a lift serving all floors. Les 4 Saisons, Mariel and Montséti each have 3 bedrooms, L’Aiglon and Venus have 2 bedrooms.
Montagnard is at the other end of the development on the first floor in a separate building.
All the rooms have underfloor heating and are furnished and equipped to a very high standard. They also all have FREE Wi-Fi and UK satellite TV. All have a fireplace or wood burning stove. Each has a private ski locker and dedicated parking space in the underground car park.
Fully Catered Service
If you choose to take a chalet on a fully catered basis this will include; breakfast and après-ski tea and cakes every day, a 2-course children’s supper for those aged 12 and under and a 3-course dinner for older children and adults with wine and coffee on 6 nights.
As well as preparing and serving your meals, your chalet hosts will keep the chalet clean and tidy so that all you have to do is relax and enjoy your holiday. Your chalet hosts have a well-deserved day off each week when we ask you to help yourselves to breakfast and tea, and eat out at one of the many local restaurants in the evening. Our chalet staff are all carefully chosen for their outgoing personalities, experience and maturity, but especially for their cooking skills so you can be assured of excellent service throughout your stay.
What you can expect:
- Breakfast is a generous buffet-style affair with orange juice, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, freshly baked croissants, bread, jams, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- When you return from skiing, tea will be laid out ready for you to help yourselves, including freshly baked cake or biscuits.
- An early two-course children’s supper can be served for younger children.
- Dinner will be 3 courses, including a starter, main course and dessert or a selection of local cheeses, served with our quality house wines, followed by coffee.
We are happy to cater for vegetarians, and others with special dietary needs.
- The fully catered service costs €300 per person per week for adults and older children and €150 per child aged 3-12 per week.
- There is no charge for the under 3s.
- At Christmas and New Year the prices are €350 and €175 respectively.
The normal rental period is 7 nights starting on a Saturday or Sunday, but short-breaks, week-ends and other changeover days may be possible in off-peak weeks.
Smoking and Pets
Please note that in accordance with French law all our properties are strictly NON-SMOKING.
We accept pets at the following properties by prior arrangement only and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week:
- Frontline sur la Montagne – Mariel, L’Aiglon and Venus
- Chalets sur la Montagne – Georgette & Mercer.