GeorgetteGeorgette is very conveniently located in the resort centre, close to the shops,
bars and restaurants, and just a short walk to the slopes and lifts.
Georgette is in the upper part of the Fermes de Sainte Foy apartments above the shops and restaurants of Sainte Foy ski resort. It is a short walk from the main nursery slope.
It is a charming 75m² apartment with ground floor access offering spectacular views of the Tarentaise valley and Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains from the large balcony
- Sleeps 6-8
- 3 bedrooms
- Free public parking
- TV, Ipod dock, Playstation
- Central location in resort
- Sunday changeovers
- PETS accepted
- FREE Wi-Fi
The 75m2 accommodation for 6-8 people comprises:
- Ski and boot locker close to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot and coat storage
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite shower, wash basin and WC
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large, open-plan, living room, with comfy sofas, including a double sofa bed for additional guests, TV (UK Freeview and French channels, Playstation (plays DVDs too), Bose Ipod dock (old-style I-pod socket), FREE wireless internet connection, and French doors leading to the large sunny balcony
- Well equipped kitchen area with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, filter coffee machine
- Large balcony (25m2) with garden dining and lounge furniture and stunning views of Mont Pourri and the Aiguille Rouge.
- We are able to accept small PETS at Georgette by prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
Georgette is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 3 star tourist classification