MontsétiMontséti is a spacious, luxury apartment in an enviable ski-in / ski-out position with sunny south-west facing balcony and fireplace.
Montséti is named after the spectacular mountain ridge that dominates the Mercuel valley and is a popular hiking and ski-touring spot.
The apartment is situated on the second floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy and has a south-west facing balcony offering stunning views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains.
It has a spacious living area with traditional-style stone fireplace and TV corner, 3 double/twin bedrooms, and 2 bath/shower rooms.
- Sleeps 6 people
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Garage parking space and ski locker
- South-west facing, sunny balcony offering stunning mountain views
- Ski in - ski out
- Freeview UK TV channels
- Sunday changeovers
- Free Wi-Fi
The 85m2 accommodation sleeping up to 6 comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage
- Spacious living room with TV corner with leather sofa and armchairs, fireside area with leather club chairs and poufs, large wood dining table with seating for 6, access to sunny, south-west facing balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen area with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious master bedroom with large double/twin bed
- Two double/twin bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Shower room with shower, wash basin and WC.
Montséti is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.