ChataigneChataigne is a stylish, well-appointed apartment, close to the Spas, shops,
bars and restaurants, and just a short walk to the slopes and lifts.
Chataigne is in the Fermes de Sainte Foy apartments just below the shops and restaurants of Sainte Foy ski resort.
It is a short walk from the main nursery slope and lifts. There are Spa facilities within walking distance.
It is a stylish 70m² apartment with ground floor access offering spectacular views of the Tarentaise valley and Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains from the large balcony.
- Sleeps 6-8
- 3 bedrooms
- Garage parking
- HDTV & Blu-Ray player
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Central location in resort
- Saturday changeovers
- FREE Wi-Fi
The 70m2 accommodation for 6-8 people comprises:
- Ski and boot locker close to the chalet
- Entrance hall with boot and coat storage
- Master bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite shower, wash basin and WC
- Double/twin bedroom with double bed or twin beds, built-in wardrobe
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large, open-plan, living room, with large comfy sofa, which converts into a double sofa bed for additional guests, HD TV (UK Freeview & French channels) with Blu-Ray player, Ipod dock, Wii console, FREE wireless internet connection, and French doors leading to the large sunny balcony
- Well equipped kitchen area with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, espresso/filter coffee machine, toaster
- Large balcony (13.5m2) with garden furniture, barbecue and stunning views of Mont Pourri and the Aiguille Rouge.
- Private parking space in the underground car park below the apartments.
Chataigne is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 3 star tourist classification.