MontagnardMontagnard is a luxury property with a very high standard of furnishings and fittings in an ideal location at the foot of the children’s nursery slope.
Montagnard is perfectly situated at the foot of the children’s nursery slope and sledging slope, so is virtually ski-in / ski-out, and it’s just a few steps from the ski school meeting point at Sainte Foy ski resort.
It offers a superior standard of accommodation with two balconies and fireplace, and has spectacular views across the Tarentaise valley to the Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains.
- Sleeps 8-9
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Secure garage parking and ski locker
- Log fire
- DVD, UK Satellite TV
- Virtually ski in-ski out
- Saturday changeovers
- FREE Wi-Fi
The 120m2 accommodation on the first floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy (no lift) for up to 8 people comprises:
- Large, open, sunny sitting/dining room, with comfortable sofas, floor to ceiling windows opening onto two large balconies offering stunning views of the valley and surrounding peaks on one side, and the nursery slope on the other. The fire place and underfloor heating make it really cosy on cold nights.
- Large flat-screen TV with UK Freeview channels, DVD player. FREE wireless internet connection.
- Large blonde wood dining table seating 8-10 people
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine and plenty of storage space
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe racks
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds and balcony access
- Bedroom with adult-sized bunk beds, and a pull-out trundle bed
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Twin bedroom with ensuite shower, wash basin and WC
- On the other side of the living room is the master bedroom with 1 double bed (160x200cms) with ensuite bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC, and balcony access
The chalet has an allocated parking place in the adjacent underground car park. There is also a ski locker for storing skis & boots.
Montagnard is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.