MERCERMercer is a light, sunny apartment in a convenient location close to the shops, bars, restaurants, lifts and slopes.
Mercer is in the Fermes de Sainte Foy apartments, a recently-built, traditional style development just below the main nursery slope, shops and restaurants of Sainte Foy ski resort.
It is a light, sunny apartment with ground floor access and spectacular views, across the rooftops, of the Tarentaise valley and Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains.
- Sleeps 6-8
- 3 bedrooms
- Free public parking
- Sun terrace
- DVD, UK Satellite TV, CD player
- Central location in resort
- Saturday changeovers
- Pets accepted
- Free WiFi
The 75m2 accommodation for 6-8 people comprises:
- Ski and boot locker close to the apartment
- Entrance hall with boot and coat storage
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe and ensuite shower with basin and WC
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobe (possibility of extra bed for children)
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large, open-plan, sitting/dining room, with double sofa bed or single divan, TV/video and DVD with UK Freeview and French channels, free wifi internet connection
- Well equipped kitchen area with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, cafetière
- Balcony and terrace with garden furniture and stunning views of Mont Pourri and the Aiguille Rouge.
- We are able to accept PETS at Mercer by prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
Mercer is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 3 star tourist classification