L’AiglonL’Aiglon is a cosy, luxury duplex apartment with fireplace in an enviable ski in / ski out position with 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views.
L’Aiglon (The Eaglet) is named after the Golden Eagles that are often to be seen soaring high above Sainte Foy.
It is situated on the second floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy and has a large east-facing balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and a south-west facing balcony offering views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains.
It has a spacious living area with fireplace and large balcony on the lower floor, and 2 double/twin bedrooms, and 2 bath/shower rooms on the upper floor.
- Sleeps 4-5 people
- 2 bedrooms, 2 newly refurbished bath/shower rooms
- Garage parking space and ski locker
- 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views
- Ski in / ski out
- Freeview UK TV channels
- Pets accepted
- Saturday changeovers
- Free Wi-Fi
The 80m2 accommodation sleeping 4 – 5 on two floors comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Spacious living room with squashy sofa and double sofa-bed, beautiful stone fireplace, large wood dining table with seating for 6, access to large balcony, flat screen TV, Sky box, Blu-ray player, radio with I-phone charger
- FREE Wifi
- Well-equipped kitchen alcove with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Master bedroom with large double/twin bed, balcony and newly refurbished bathroom area with shower and wash basin, flat screen TV, Sky box and DVD player
- Double/twin bedroom with balcony access (space for extra mattress for extra child)
- Newly refurbished bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin
- Separate WC.
We are able to accept PETS at L’Aiglon by prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
L’Aiglon is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.