MarielMariel is a spacious, luxury apartment in an enviable ski in / ski out position with 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views.
Mariel is situated on the first floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy and has a large east-facing balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and a south-west facing balcony offering views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains.
It has a spacious 40m2 living area and 3 double/twin bedrooms, and 3 bath/shower rooms.
- Sleeps 6 people
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Garage parking space and ski locker
- 2 balconies offering all day sunshine & stunning views
- Ski in - ski out
- Freeview UK TV channels
- Sunday changeovers
- Pets accepted
- NEW: Bio-Ethanol Stove - The ambiance and warmth of a wood-burner with no fuss or mess
- Free Wi-Fi
The 95m2 accommodation sleeping up to 6 comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Spacious living room with TV corner with clean-burning bio-ethanol stove, squashy sofas, surround sound TV system with UK & French channels, DVD & CD player, library area with club chairs and bookcase, large antique wood dining table with seating for 8, access to large balcony with garden furniture and barbecue
- Well-equipped kitchen area with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine
- Spacious master bedroom with large double/twin bed and ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Double/twin bedroom with balcony access (shared with Petit Loup next door) and direct access to shared shower with shower, wash basin and WC
- Double/twin bedroom with direct access to shared shower with shower, wash basin and WC.
We are able to accept PETS with prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
Mariel is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.