La CroixLa Croix is a light, airy modern apartment offering stunning mountain views.
La Croix is situated in Arpege des Neiges, a small development of wood and stone apartments recently built by MGM at Sainte Foy village.
It is a delightful 75m² third floor duplex apartment with spectacular mountain views across the Tarentaise valley. It is a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in the village centre. Sainte Foy village is 6kms from the slopes and lifts at Sainte Foy resort.
There is a regular free shuttle bus service between the two in the winter season. The apartment is just five minutes drive from the Villaroger ski lift offering access to the 425kms of ski runs in the Paradiski area, with Tignes, Val d’Isère and La Rosière a short drive away.
- Sleeps 6 people
- 3 bedrooms
- Two balconies for al fresco dining
- DVD/CD player, Ipod dock
- Village location close to shops, bars and restaurants
- Sunday changeovers
- FREE Wi-Fi
The 75m2 accommodation for 6 people comprises:
- Ski locker
- Twin bedroom with bunk beds, built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large, open plan living room, with comfortable sofas, TV (no channel reception), CD/DVD player, FREE wifi, extendable dining table for 8, patio doors leading to the balconies
- Well equipped kitchen area with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, filter coffee machine, dishwasher
- Two balconies offering stunning mountain views across the valley.
- Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, patio doors leading to a private balcony
- Twin bedroom with two adult-sized single beds
- Shower with WC.
La Croix is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 3 star tourist classification.