VENUSVenus is a cosy, luxury apartment with wood burning stove in an enviable ski in / ski out position with 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views.
Venus is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty, whose planet can often be seen shining in the night sky above the apartment.
It is situated on the second floor of the Balcons de Sainte Foy and has a sunny south/south-west facing wrap-around balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains.
It has a cosy living area with wood-burning stove, 1 double/twin bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and bathroom ensuite to both bedrooms.
- Sleeps 4 people
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Garage parking space and ski locker
- 2 balconies offering all day sunshine and stunning views
- Ski in / ski out
- Freeview UK TV channels
- Pets accepted
- Saturday changeovers
- Free Wi-Fi
The 63m2 accommodation sleeping up to 4 comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Cosy living room with squashy sofas, wood burning stove, pine dining table with seating for 6, access to south/south-west facing balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen area with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Master bedroom with large double/twin bed, balcony and direct access to the shared bathroom
- Twin bedroom with direct access to the shared bathroom
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC.
We are able to accept PETS at Venus by prior arrangement and subject to payment of €35 per animal per week.
Venus is deemed to have the equivalent features of a 4 star tourist classification.