Chalet FeggueseFegguese is an ideal chalet for groups of families or friends with a separate TV room, spacious bedrooms including a bunk-bedded room, and large enclosed terrace.
Fegguese is situated just a short walk above the centre of Sainte Foy resort, and about 200m from the green piste which leads down to the first chairlift and ski school.
It is a bright, airy, detached wood and stone built Savoyard-style chalet with large sun terrace and BBQ.
It has spectacular views across the Tarentaise valley to the Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains.
- Sleeps 10-12
- 4 Ensuite bedrooms
- Free parking opposite the chalet
- Large sun terrace with barbecue
- DVD, UK Satellite TV, CD player, Ipod dock
- Located in resort
- Sunday changeovers
- FREE Wi-Fi
- New for season 2019/20 Hot Tub installed on the decking
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- (Self-contained chalet host accommodation)
- Ski and boot storage
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe racks
- Large double/twin bedroom with ensuite shower, wash basin and WC
- Master bedroom with double/twin bed, balcony, ensuite shower, wash basin and WC
- Children’s room with terrace access, 2 sets of bunk beds, plus 2 trundle beds, wet room with shower & wash basin
- Communal bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin & WC
- Large, sunny enclosed terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- Double/twin bedroom with wet room with shower and wash basin Separate WC
- Large, open-plan, sunny sitting/dining room, with floor to ceiling windows opening onto the balcony and offering stunning views of the valley and surrounding peaks. Hi-fi. FREE wireless internet access. Double sofa-bed.
- Kid’s Den with squashy bean bags in front of the flat screen TV/DVD/UK Freeview channels. (The TV swings out so that it can also be viewed from the main lounge area). CD player & Ipod dock.
- Well equipped kitchen area with large fridge-freezer, range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cafetiere
- Large, refectory-style dining table seating up to 12