Powder RidgeA semi-detached 4-star chalet on four floors housing six comfortable ensuite bedrooms, and a spacious living room with dining area and kitchen on the top floor.
Powder Ridge at Tignes Les Brévières is the perfect chalet for groups of families or friends. The chalet has a fabulous heated deck with sunken hot-tub and funky lighting – the perfect place to relax after an active day.
Most of the bedrooms have mountain views and some have their own balcony. Most can be made up as large double beds (160cms x 200cms) or as twin beds. They all benefit from a flat screen TV offering French terrestrial channels, and UK channels in one room only. Most of the bathrooms have a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC with heated towel rails.
Powder Ridge is officially rated as a 4-star chalet.
Free wireless internet is available throughout the chalet.
- Sleeps 12 in 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Sun terrace with Hot Tub
- Stunning mountain views
- 2 garage parking spaces
- Communal ski locker & boot room with boot dryers
- Sunday changeovers
- Free Wi-Fi
The 125m2 accommodation for up to 12 people is as follows:
- Room 5 – a spacious double bedroom with patio door offering mountain views. Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Room 6 – a spacious twin/double bedroom with mountain views. Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Coat and boot storage.
- Store room with large fridge-freezer.
- Access to the terrace and hot-tub.
- Room 2 – a twin/double bedroom (no view). Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Room 3 – a twin/double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail. It has 3 picture windows and a large balcony offering stunning mountain views. It has a TV and DVD player with French and English channels.
- Room 4 – a double bedroom with mountain views. Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Living room with large, comfortable sofas, fireplace, flat-screen TV with UK Freeview channels and French terrestrial channels, DVD player and iPod docking station.
- Dining area with huge aged-wood dining table, seating 12.
- Well-equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, stainless steel electric fan oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, filter coffee machine, kettle and toaster. There are plenty of pans and utensils for those self-catering.
- Deck with table and chairs seating 6, offering stunning views of the mountains and pistes.
- Room 1 – a twin/double bedroom with skylight. Ensuite shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Powder Ridge chalet is accessed via steps making it less suitable for those with reduced mobility, very young children or the elderly.
CORONAVIRUS SAFETY MEASURES
We know that whilst many clients are very keen to book their ski trip for next season the ongoing situation may be holding them back.
We’ve detailed below how we have addressed many concerns relating to the current issues around Covid.
With all the uncertainty in the world right now you need to be sure that you are protected if you book a holiday with us.
This year we have added a Covid clause into our terms and conditions so you will be fully refunded in the event of resort closure or travel bans. See our terms and conditions page for further details:
All payments for equipment hire and lift passes can be refunded in full up until a week before your arrival date in resort.
You have the right to cancel either of these services, for any reason, up until this point and will receive a full refund for amounts paid.
Staff will all have access to masks. In the Auberge, and in any of our catered chalets these will be worn at all times, except when eating.
Guests will also be required to wear masks in the Auberge except when sat eating or drinking.
Masks will be worn by drivers and guests on all Allatski transport.
Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each use.
Hand sanitiser will be available throughout all chalets and staff will be required to use this regularly while working.
STAFF & CLEANING
We have put in place new safety protocols in accordance with government advice and will ensure all our staff are fully aware of these so you can relax and enjoy your time in the mountains.
All staff will receive Covid-specific training, with extra cleaning and disinfecting measures in every chalet.
In the Auberge the dining tables will be set up to comply with social distancing rules, possibly using the bar area as an overflow depending on the number of guests.
Breakfast service may need to be in time slots depending on the size of groups staying.
There will be enhanced cleaning checklists and written protocols to ensure nothing is missed.
Any staff member showing any symptoms will be removed from the work rota immediately and isolated until they are cleared to return.
If the chalet has a hot tub or sauna, these areas of each chalet will be cleaned regularly, as always. In the Auberge, the number of people using these areas at one time may need to be restricted depending on French Government advice at the time of the stay.
In our self-catered properties we can arrange self-check-ins if required to minimise face-to-face contact.
For our ski hire service, guests will need to book in for a fitting session in advance to avoid crossover of groups. All ski equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each hire.
Lifts open or lifts closed?
With the continued uncertainty surrounding the opening of ski lifts, we are offering keen mountain lovers the chance to get away for a few days and use your own fitness and leg power to explore and enjoy the mountains in a more peaceful and natural environment.
All at Ski is working with Jocelyn Cockle (Floss) from FreeFloSki and local guides and instructors to offer a flexible guided option. Each day there will be guided snowshoe walks and ski touring (Rando) sessions. One of the many benefits of staying at the Auberge Sur La Montagne is that you have the resorts of Ste Foy, Tignes, Val DI'sere, Les Arcs and La Rosiere at your fingertips and transport to these is included each day. There is so much beauty to explore and enjoy even without the ski lifts. All resorts are currently allowing snowshoe walking and ski touring
Enjoy a comfortable, flexible stay for three nights or more. A three-night stay is €550 per person, (based on 2 sharing) and will include three half or full-days guiding in either activity (minimum of two people in a group), half-board accommodation and all transfers to nearby resorts. For stays over three days you can add on the guiding as you wish or enjoy a day off. If the lifts are open you can buy a daily pass, if they are closed then you can start the skinning from the bottom of the resort (and save money!). It’s not a problem if you’ve never tried ski touring or snow shoeing as we will give full instruction. Ski touring skis and avalanche safety kits are available for hire in-house. The sessions will be aimed at beginner and early intermediate level. A degree of fitness will be essential.
This is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to enjoy the mountains in a more natural environment. To book now, or request further information drop us an email: email@example.com. For more details see: www.allatski.com www.freefloski.com
*Dinner and breakfast may have to be served in rooms depending on the current government advice.